Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Please Stop with the Gacha Spam..

GremmGremm
Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
edited November 28, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
Over the years we have grown into a large community and we have seen all the wonderful items that the mabi-team has made for us and we love you for everything you have done here, but during the last few years I've noticed a sad difference between Gasha-only items and the permanent items added to the game, especially in the HS department.

I really like what you've done to this game and all mabi-gang but could you please lay off the gasha for a bit and focus on more permanent items for the game instead?

Id appreciate it, and thanks for a great game.
I hope at least some of the items you guys have made over the years make it into the game through other means than the gasha system.
Shakaya

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    SPAM SPAM SPAM DELICIOUS SPAM!

But seriously, cool down on the overload of inventory of goods. People can only buy so much.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    I might buy them with pons if they were always available for construction.
    Gremm
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    Even if it was more limited-time sales, I would be happy if they just sold items individually instead of shoving every new nx item we get into a gacha. The only outfit bags we get anymore are just re-selling old ones. All the new outfits are in gachas. And recently all the new homestead items have been in a gacha as well, and I'd love to see stuff like that sold either in the nx shop or being able to buy them with pon.

Especially with the addition of being able to go inside our homestead houses. I'd hate for all the furniture options (that aren't just a mimic of what you can buy for the housing/shopping district houses) to be gacha-only. As it is now unless they release new permanent content for inside the homestead house, only people that pay real money will be able to have nicely decorated houses. Maybe having the Naco Commerce Event again but all the prizes next time around are for inside your homestead house would be really nice.
  • GremmGremm
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
    Only those that pay and are lucky yes, im fine even with a NX Store option as long as they dont take everything great and beautiful and lock them to a Gacha..