Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[NAB] Bug Collection - Hornets are untradeable

DraechDraech
Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
edited November 29, 2018 in Help
--Not a bug---

Seems Hornets cannot be traded at Caravan Joe's, since I've got 6 and it was not among the available trade options. Honeybees and Turtleback Ladybugs were working fine for me, so I assume it isn't just an issue on my end.

What do you expect to happen?
Having 5 Hornets or more in your inventory should allow you to select the Hornets as a bug-trading option with Caravan Joe, the Insect Collector.

How to Reproduce
Have 5 Hornets, and then select Regular Insects when he asks which kind of bug you want to trade.

IGN: Draech
Server: Ruairi

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Hornets are a rare bug. U trade them for a common bug. The reason you got multiples is because it was the day to receive that particular rare one. To trade it in you need to tell joe you wish to trade a rare bug in for a common one, at which point it will let you.
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    @Ktty Seems you're right. Thanks a lot; I thought for sure that, having caught this many, they were normal bugs and the Carpenter Bee was the rare one.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    edited November 29, 2018
    @Draech Glad to be of help!! Keep on enjoying Mabi!