Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

This is Now My Girl

Comments

• nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Shaeli wrote: »
    mabinogi-2018-12-10-001.jpg

I hate her already.

dw about reaching lvl 200 again. you will have done so again by the end of the second memoir. fair warning though, some of the second memoir's quests can be rather tedious
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Greta wrote: »
    I want to make love to her, 24/7, 365 days a year, for the rest of our lives together,

I'm sending FBI to you. She looks to me underaged lol

Age is but a number, and jail just a room. I will wait for her many nights, so that our love may resume.

And FBI are just a group of angry people ;)
    Kensamaofmari
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    she's completely legal though, since she herself says she's centuries old. so no need to worry about being a lolicon
    THICCthighssavelivespawcalypse
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Anyone notice when you first speak to her, she says that you're the first person to be able to see her?
    Another link added to my nonsensical theory of linking her to Enn! Haha!
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    Anyone notice when you first speak to her, she says that you're the first person to be able to see her?
    Another link added to my nonsensical theory of linking her to Enn! Haha!

I posted something relating to her from last year:
    She could also be one of these heroines:
    Ailinn
    Aillén also called Aillén mac Midgna/Midna (Zelda reference?) or Ellen - this one also mentions Finnachaid
    Here is a PDF of that Encyclopedia
    *The link to the encyclopedia PDF has no words omitted. I remember she goes by another name before the update...
    Kensamaofmari
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    she's completely legal though, since she herself says she's centuries old. so no need to worry about being a lolicon

The best excuse every time.
    pawcalypseGretanevyn25Kensamaofmari
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    TNinja wrote: »

I don't get why people are calling her a child, she doesn't look that young and in fact just has the generic anime cuteness to her. In fact she looks pretty nicely filled out, and that's even before the revelation that she's actually an ancient spirit on par with the Millitian's true age if not older. (Which assuming the Millitian is a player at the start of the official servers is approximately 561 + (10 or 17) years old as of the time of this post).
    This is not gonna stop me from glomping her because she's an adorable ball of sunshine that somehow made a Full recovery pot out of a pumpkin, bottle, and HP30.
    THICCthighssavelives
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Ok man.
    Blissfulkill
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    GTCvActium wrote: »

I don't get why people are calling her a child, she doesn't look that young and in fact just has the generic anime cuteness to her. In fact she looks pretty nicely filled out, and that's even before the revelation that she's actually an ancient spirit on par with the Millitian's true age if not older. (Which assuming the Millitian is a player at the start of the official servers is approximately 561 + (10 or 17) years old as of the time of this post).
    This is not gonna stop me from glomping her because she's an adorable ball of sunshine that somehow made a Full recovery pot out of a pumpkin, bottle, and HP30.

But officer she's a 1400 year old dragon I swear.

Even for an anime character she looks underage.
    Hellkaizer wrote: »

But officer she's a 1400 year old dragon I swear.

Even for an anime character she looks underage.

Well we know she's not a Milletian because she can't rebirth. Let the deductions go from there.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    My face when my comment started all this. I prefer older women these days. No really, I do. :/
    My face when my comment started all this. I prefer older women these days. No really, I do. :/

I think you've mentioned that before.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

Underneath every mature woman is a little sister wishing to be adopted.

*Wonders what outfit Blaanid is using. The portrait looks so pretty.*
    edited December 11, 2018

Underneath every mature woman is a little sister wishing to be adopted.

*Wonders what outfit Blaanid is using. The portrait looks so pretty.*

Want more?
    Source Twitter
    DtYoNglU8AUbmwX.jpg
    Blissfulkillpawcalypse
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    wow, that is some nice fanart
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265

It's joke

Get Zura'd
    GretaWolfsinger