Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Okay so why

HarukariHarukari
Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
in General Chat
Does the camera no longer zoom into my character when I open dressing room?

Is this a bug?
Is it just me? I'm very confused, and I don't like having to manually zoom in on my character when I open the dressing room.
pawcalypseoffwithyourheads

Comments

• Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Mods?
  • HarukariHarukari
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Mods?

Nope. Never have used mods in my time of playing.
    I just logged in one day and it started happening.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Definitely not Mods related as this happened to me as well after the last update. Thankfully it's not game breaking but it is annoying to first have to zoom in after opening the Dressing Room.
    pawcalypseoffwithyourheads
  • HarukariHarukari
    So glad it's not just me.
    Really hope they get it fixed. It's truly annoying.
  • RelinquishedRelinquished
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,635
    Not anymore.
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    I thought I was going crazy too.

This is the same for changing the appearance of the partner-pet/butler/maid, etc..
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    it seems the dressing room now takes your current zoom level/rate/whatever... so if you're zoomed out it'll show your char far away, while if you're zoomed in, it will show your char up close. I admit that if it was an intentional update that it is a rather pointless one
  • ConnConn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,360
    I personally prefer it that way because my giant is too big that her head doesn't fit the screen when I open the dressing room.