Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Cant Complete "Growth Support" quest

RuzukiRuzuki
Mabinogi Rep: 810
edited December 6, 2018 in Help
Hello,
(Im submitting this on behalf of a friend who doesn't know how forums work)
My friend cannot complete the quest, "Growth Support". The quest requirements are to reach Cumulative Level 500. She was beyond that when she got the quest. She tried leveling to see if the quest would clear, but it has not cleared.
She is not far away from level 1000, and is worried that she wont be able to get the reward from reaching level 1000 if this issue is not fixed.
Character name: Mirapaa
Server: Mari

Edit: My human is over level 1000 and I logged into her, and she has the same issue. Stuck at the level 500 quest. Rebirthing and leveling did not help either.

Comments

• RuzukiRuzuki
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    Edit:
    Ok so I kept gaining levels on an alt and figured out, the quest doesn't actually mean reach level 500, it means gain 500 levels.
  • AlgatesAlgates
    Mabinogi Rep: 485
    edited December 6, 2018
    The event is worded wrong I believe. It's every 500 levels STARTING from whatever level you were when you logged in (assuming you were less than 5000). You should have gotten a seal of experience, use it and you'll see your target level. If were level 1000 exactly when you logged in, your target is 1500. It does NOT take into account previous levels and you won't get rewards for those. So, if you're level 2300, you need to be 2800 to get the box. You won't get any rewards for anything before that. So it should be raise 500 cumulative levels rather than reach 500 cumulative levels. At least my understanding of it anyway.

EDIT: Response is a bit late due to being reviewed for approval, sorry about that.
    Leinei
  • LuneraLunera
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Using the purple seal in your inventory will show you the "target" level you need to achieve.
    The quest is fulfilled every 500 levels, so don't forget to complete it and check the seal regularly so you don't miss out on the boxes.
  • cdnmpmscdnmpms
    Mabinogi Rep: 705
    Like I said in a GM chat lately, this quest is not about leveling TO cumulative level 500 but BY that amount. I was annoyed at first, but in the mean time, I've accepted it as a challenge.