Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Possible Winter Pet gachapon coming up soon?!

ZeoZeo
Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
edited December 8, 2018 in General Chat
So I was cleaning around in my inventory a bit and ended up misclicking on the Bingo/points bag icon on top of my inventory window and got this.

nx8k80.png

So uhh yeah.. seems like we'll be getting this sometime this month and you're able to get Glimmering Golden Supplements from it.
AlexisEUGretaBronzebreakImaizumiDrognak

Comments

• pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    How?
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    pawcalypse wrote: »
    How?

How what? Click the lil shopping cart at top of your inv and it will open the window with it if that's what you're asking about. It's been there since the update.
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    edited December 8, 2018
    Ktty wrote: »
    pawcalypse wrote: »
    How?

How what? Click the lil shopping cart at top of your inv and it will open the window with it if that's what you're asking about. It's been there since the update.

Is this a VIP thing, I don't see that at all.

EDIT: Never mind, miss read it. I never paid attention to that at all until now, honestly.

Still though, how do you get the bonus points?
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Client_2018-12-08_12-34-39.png
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Zeo wrote: »
    So I was cleaning around in my inventory a bit and ended up misclicking on the Bingo/points bag icon on top of my inventory window and got this.

nx8k80.png

So uhh yeah.. seems like we'll be getting this sometime this month and you're able to get Glimmering Golden Supplements from it.

I just hope it's not 15k Nx per stack. :|
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited December 8, 2018
    Why i feel like this gacha will be overpriced? Like if you want that 10 point reward, you will need to waste like at least ~25k NX.
    Wondering if this gacha will give something even useful besides grinding it for supplements and that silly pet.
    pawcalypse
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Greta wrote: »
    Why i feel like this gacha will be overpriced? Like if you want that 10 point reward, you will need to waste like at least ~25k NX.
    Wondering if this gacha will give something even useful besides grinding it for supplements and that silly pet.

I wouldn't even call grinding for it, more like emptying your wallet. O_o;

Anyway already dropped money on a couple stacks of ewecas, got two carasek bags and a bunch of other things worth gold, made 60m basically. Screw the current gacha and the next.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Gaea wrote: »

I wouldn't even call grinding for it, more like emptying your wallet. O_o;

Anyway already dropped money on a couple stacks of ewecas, got two carasek bags and a bunch of other things worth gold, made 60m basically. Screw the current gacha and the next.

Can I have some of that luck? XD
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I need those glimmering supplements. Goddess Bless.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900

Reach 3 points, get supplement, switch to a different character.
    Reach another 3 points, get supplement, switch to a different character.
    Rinse and repeat. >:3

It's so good that the bonus rewards for these things don't carry over between all characters on the same account.