Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

✤ F u w a F u w a ArtShop ✤ PP/Gold [Open]

KouganeKougane
Mabinogi Rep: 380
edited December 14, 2018 in Art Creations
BeppRaA.png
JHVH9wF.png

[❖][❖][❖][❖][❖]

VLEFcCM.png

[❖][❖]

WjxExyK.png

[❖][❖][❖][❖]
**Please add for faster response
Discord - ❖ K O U ❖#2780

- Double the price per extra character added.
- Commissions do not have to be mabi related.
- Please don't offer items, gold only.
- Payment can be handled immediately, or once a sketch is approved.

S L O T S
- Imaizumi
- Gwyndolin
-
LaticijaImaizumiWynnieNyuuHokusaiChibisaiHarukariBravelatios

Comments

• ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    edited December 9, 2018
    Hey I'd like to claim a slot. I have a question though, are the sketch pieces going to be colored like in the examples, or just be a sketch? Also if it matters I'll be paying from Alexina. Thanks!
  • KouganeKougane
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Hey I'd like to claim a slot. I have a question though, are the sketch pieces going to be colored like in the examples, or just be a sketch? Also if it matters I'll be paying from Alexina. Thanks!

They're all gonna be colored. I'd show the none colored sketch first as a preview and get it okay'd before I continued with the coloring = )
    That's fine, I'll put you in one of the slots. Thank you so much~! Please go ahead and send refs over when you're ready.
    Imaizumi
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Kougane wrote: »
    Imaizumi wrote: »

They're all gonna be colored. I'd show the none colored sketch first as a preview and get it okay'd before I continued with the coloring = )
    That's fine, I'll put you in one of the slots. Thank you so much~! Please go ahead and send refs over when you're ready.

I see, thank you for your patience! I sent refs over on discord if that's ok. I'm made of feed#1637
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,410
    This is beautiful art! I have to wait till christmas before requesting a slot, thats when i get paid x.x
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited December 12, 2018
    I love your art style! I'll be adding you on discord later!
    Totally would like something from you :3

You'll be getting a friend request from someone named 'ci ✘' that would be me.
  • KouganeKougane
    Harukari wrote: »
    I love your art style! I'll be adding you on discord later!
    Totally would like something from you :3

You'll be getting a friend request from someone named 'ci ✘' that would be me.

Added you <3
  • KouganeKougane
    This is beautiful art! I have to wait till christmas before requesting a slot, thats when i get paid x.x

Thank you so much ; o ;
    Heh, alright. Hope you've been enjoying your holidays so far~
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    Can you put me on a waiting list please? I can request one now
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    Is your shop still open?