Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Event/Sales Heads-Up! Thursday 12/13

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
edited December 10, 2018 in General Chat
Hey, Milletians, it's that time again! The Pumpkin Pie Event and Bug Catching Event are due to end with the maintenance this Thursday, so if you have any pie slices or bugs you need to trade in, make sure you get that done!

Regarding sales, the Autumn Camping Box is leaving us, so if you wanted to try for any of the prizes, you only have a few days left.

The VIP/Premium Sale continues until the 20th, so if you were looking to get a deal on the VIP/Premium Services, you still have a week.

TwelieSakura2503WolfandWolf

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Good thing I caught and traded enough bugs with Joe over to weekend to accomplish my pie event goal.
    Now I have extra bugs everywhere.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Yeah, I didn't realize the value of trading in bugs until recently, so I'm probably going to have a lot of bugs left over and some missed chances at completing event quests. Ah well, I still liked the bug event on the whole.
    Yeah, I didn't realize the value of trading in bugs until recently, so I'm probably going to have a lot of bugs left over and some missed chances at completing event quests. Ah well, I still liked the bug event on the whole.

I guess I'll cash in extra bugs before the event ends for extra exploration exp.

I didn't start doing the bugs until Friday so I had some wood chips available from before. Got very lucky and got 5 golden beetles, and those really helped out in exchanging for other bugs for collection.

Also, just need the final Cicada to complete book and I'll be free from these quests! Just have to time it right so no residuals left over.
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    I've completed eight collection books already; I'll just throw the leftover bugs out to die in a fire.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Don't throw your bugs away, just put them in the bank for when the event returns. That's what I did and that gave me a head start on the bug catching event.
    pawcalypseKensamaofmariLeinei
    Gaea wrote: »
    Don't throw your bugs away, just put them in the bank for when the event returns. That's what I did and that gave me a head start on the bug catching event.

Thanks for the advice.