Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Good Old Alexina

SgiathachSgiathach
Mabinogi Rep: 2,095
in Alexina Chat
Hello Alexian Sgiathach here just thought i would say if anyone needs help with anything send me a message in game i will be around i been farming people skill books and thought i would toss that out
ShoogPectyl

Comments

• SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    can you help me get a meditation book
  • SgiathachSgiathach

what one do you need?
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Sgiathach wrote: »

what one do you need?

66vvfSy.png
  • SgiathachSgiathach

what one do you need?

66vvfSy.png

Sure i can work on getting that one for ya no problem
  • SgiathachSgiathach
    if anyone els needs help let me know we managed to get the book and now are fishing for the next book
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    got that book too ♥
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited December 13, 2018
    Can confirm myself that running dungeons with some help makes your chances big enough to get skill books/items for everyone. :)
    Keep up the good work!
    SgiathachZeo
  • SgiathachSgiathach
    Greta wrote: »
    Can confirm myself that running dungeons with some help makes your chances big enough to get skill books/items for everyone. :)
    Keep up the good work!

It dose i asked my guild if anyone wanted to come along and we ran with 4 people took us two runs to get Cor Med from Barri basic then we headed up to Scathach beach for the cor int book and ended up getting it really fast so that was nice
    Greta
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Keep up the good work!

This, more chests you have, the better it is. We even managed to get two Magical Branches in one run of Ciar Adv once while running with my close friends.
  • SgiathachSgiathach
    Zeo wrote: »
    Keep up the good work!

This, more chests you have, the better it is. We even managed to get two Magical Branches in one run of Ciar Adv once while running with my close friends.

I been around for over 10 years now i know this XD lol
  • PectylPectyl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    Hi i am semi new to Alexina (came from Mari) and below 1K, i could need your help for a few things here and there, what i am trying to say is that i may hit a brick wall or need help grinding for something, is it alright if i add you?
  • SgiathachSgiathach
    Zeo wrote: »
    Keep up the good work!

I been around for over 10 years now i know this XD lol

Sure go ahead and add me
    Pectyl