Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Event Memoirs

AmoriAmori
Mabinogi Rep: 410
in Help
I have a problem in the event. I am suppose to talk with Fleta, but she is basically invisible. I can see the quest light where is should be, but I can't see her. Please help!

Comments

• DandelionnDandelionn
    Mabinogi Rep: 640
    Fleta has set times she appears in-game, these are between 9:00-11:00, 15:00-17:00 and 19:00-21:00 (Erinn Time).
  • AmoriAmori
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Thanks!!
    Dandelionn
  • MeaveMeave
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
    edited December 17, 2018
    I have a problem too, I cannot finish the second quest for the Memoirs . I have tried everything to get it to work, followed all the directions to the letter and I seem to be stuck. when I gather all the stuff ( which I have gathered 4 different times now, and go to talk to Blannid, all I get is the start conversation screen, I cannot get it to complete. Please HelpFZnT9DIhttps://imgur.com/dZrYGBH https://imgur.com/BnRZd2Y
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    @Meave Are you collecting the Items in the order they are listed in the Memoirs book? I noticed for some of the Memoirs that I did the items didn't register if they were in my inventory before the step to collect them. Removing them from my inventory and then returning them then caused it to register. I suggest first to check the memoir to see which item hasn't registered. Then remove that item from your inventory (perhaps dropping it in your HS or placing it in the bank or a pet?) and then putting it back into your inventory. Doing so should get it to register. Also, is the HP pot your using a regular HP pot and not one of the beginner ones? Using one of the free HP pots for beginners it may not recognize it as fulfilling the requirement (try a regular HP30 from a Healers shop).
  • NullavieNullavie
    Mabinogi Rep: 830
    edited December 17, 2018
    @Meave:

I've responded to your other post about this problem. If the items in your memoir are not getting marked off as they should, try using Ktty's suggestion if that is possible. The re-insertion of quest items normally fixes the issue, but it wont always. Sometimes the best course of action is to simply abandon the quest and restart, but I don't think in this case that option is very viable. If it will let you, however, make sure there are no stray quest items in your inventory, including the special inventory/vip inventory tabs (they really like to hide there), and re-insert them in order or re-gather if you need to. If the problem persists, and a GM has not taken notice after a time, you can submit a ticket directly and politely refer them to your posts.

Character Name: Eveila
    Server: Ruari
  • BorkoBoiBorkoBoi
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Ive been getting a buncha people into the game recently since the memoirs event is kinda the best way to pull them in and let them skip most of the long grind process to just basic freedom. the issue is that theyre all telling me that they neither have the quest to begin the event "[Guide] A Familliar Voice" nor do they see the NPC Blaanid in or anywhere around dunbarton square. i have no idea what the issue is. did you have to have an account before the start of the event or did the character have to exist before it started?
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    @BorkoBoi From another thread on tis same topic...
    Journey wrote: »
    I fixed it. I'll post it here for others who might have the same issue. You have to do all of the quests that lead you up to starting generation 1, not just the tutorial. Hopefully, this helps others who might have had the same issue.

Hope this helps you and your friends out!!
  • LoomieLoomie
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Uh I just did the first memoir I completed it, and I'm tryna do the second one, i have that quest now. But when i go to her she doesnt say anything but Start Conversation n stuff. Tried relogging and restarting game maybe you have to wait a day?
  • KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Loomie wrote: »
    Uh I just did the first memoir I completed it, and I'm tryna do the second one, i have that quest now. But when i go to her she doesnt say anything but Start Conversation n stuff. Tried relogging and restarting game maybe you have to wait a day?

Have you checked to see what the Memoir book says to do...? If I recall, the 2nd Memoir book has you do things beyond talking to her.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    it is an HP 30 potion not HP 10
  • LoomieLoomie
    When I go to the memory book it just has all of the completed first memoirs that i've already done, it doesnt show the second one least I dont see it D: like i did the Pet one and it won't lemme continue for some reason
    https://imgur.com/gallery/XLWbdHe
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    When I go to the memory book it just has all of the completed first memoirs that i've already done, it doesnt show the second one least I dont see it D: like i did the Pet one and it won't lemme continue for some reason
    https://imgur.com/gallery/XLWbdHe

Keep clicking at the right side and you will find it.
  • LoomieLoomie
    BAHAHAHAAHA lol i see it now thanks soo much Kensamaofmari <3
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    BAHAHAHAAHA lol i see it now thanks soo much Kensamaofmari <3

No problem. Took me a while to find it too.