Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

First Aid R2-R1 Quest: Handicraft Issues

NullavieNullavie
Mabinogi Rep: 830
in Bugs and Glitches
Greetings:

During the quest: "[Holy Arts] The Feelings of One Left Behind", Stewart asks you to make a Special Guardian's Ring using the Handicraft skill. However, it doesn't exactly recognize the appropriate "ring" material. The handicraft window indicates "any Ring of a simple design". The holy water and restorative powder function as intended, but the moment a Ring varient is entered it blanks out and says nothing can be crafted with it. Upon using the Add Materials function, it says there isnt enough materials.

I've attempted multiple varients of the basic ring, including Common, Gold Band, and Celtic Knot. Each has yielded the same bug. I'm not sure if theres a specific varient that is used for the craft, but I know theres only so many ring types in the game as of current. Shown below are some screenshots to give you a more visual idea of what happens.

Nt0TyRL.jpg

Q9X9Hrw.jpg

Character Name: Eveila
Server: Ruari