Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Blaanid not appearing

JourneyJourney
Mabinogi Rep: 200
edited December 17, 2018 in Help
Hello,

I am currently trying to start over a new giant to do the memoirs. I started it on another giant, but then realized I should start over on 2x AP for more benefits. I made a new giant and got out of the tutorial, however Blaanid does not appear. I also do not have the quest directing me to talk to her. I thought that maybe it was limited to one character per account. However, all of my humans/elves can see her and do the quests despite me doing some of it on my main human and elf. Any ideas why this is happening?

Comments

• JourneyJourney
    I fixed it. I'll post it here for others who might have the same issue. You have to do all of the quests that lead you up to starting generation 1, not just the tutorial. Hopefully, this helps others who might have had the same issue.
  • AuroniAuroni
    This is happening to me too. Only a very select few characters of mine have the quests available.