Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't Put Bags in VIP Tab?

xxdollyxxxxdollyxx
Mabinogi Rep: 400
edited December 20, 2018 in Help
Hiya,

Just had a quick question, I bought a VIP package and just realized I can't put my Hillwen Engineering Bag in the VIP tab, or any other bag for that matter.
Does anyone know if this is intended or some type of bug?
I don't see anything that lists a restriction on what I can and can't place in a VIP tab that I pay for.

Comments

• DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    The VIP tab counts as an extra "bag;" you're only allowed to put other bags in your regular inventory. As such, I assume it was intended, though VIP still gives a huge extra "bag" space.
    Bronzebreak
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    xxdollyxx wrote: »
    ... Does anyone know if this is intended or some type of bug?

That has always been that way.

It would be nice for the space, but I already can't find anything as it is, so I'm kinda conflicted.
    Bronzebreak
  • xxdollyxxxxdollyxx
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Thanks for the replies!
    I knew that the personal shop bags couldn't be placed in there but I didn't know that specific material bags like the Hillwen/Shyllien bags couldn't be placed in there as well.
    I hope they change that or add a bag tab in the future. I need more space >.<
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    You can put pouches and boxes in bags, for whatever that is worth.
    Bronzebreak