Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Memoir quest EXP reduced upon reach total level 5k

RoytonRoyton
Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
edited December 20, 2018 in Help
My newly made giant was getting to level 123 after every Memoir quest finished from level 1.
But today I've just reached 5k in levels and completed another, this time it took my giant to the 70s.
Memoir is still giving me the same EXP (6 Million). Does reaching 5k cut EXP gain?

Comments

• DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    Actually, busting the 5,000 cap means you get 6,000,000 (6M) exp per task in the memoirs. However, anyone below 5,000 cumulative level will get quadruple the exp reward (i.e. 24,000,000; or 24M).
  • RoytonRoyton
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    Oh wow, so that's what it was doing lol