Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The double spawn rooms in Phantasm

FroglordFroglord
Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
edited February 5, 2017 in Help
How would do you manage it/them?

After the first initial spawn, the following is just very overwhelming. How can you manage it without a crystal deer?

Comments

• AlalaroseAlalarose
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
    I did a phantasm run last night with some of my guildies, The only problem we found with it, was the over whelming damage from the poison succubi, Its a matter of being prepped to the best you can be.
  • FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
    I was watching some videos of people sticking a marionette in a corner near the door to draw away agro.

Does shadow golem's taunt have the same effect?