Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Some weird creep.

CasterofblueCasterofblue
Mabinogi Rep: 100
edited January 4, 2019 in Ruairi Chat
Your comment was edited for the following reason(s):
- If you wish to report in-game abuse you must use the in-game report options, website options or the ticketing system.
- The forums are not the channel for reporting players.
- Reporting players through the forums can be seen as harassment as it can lead to disruptive, inflammatory behavior.

This guy -removed- friended me while I was getting dyes in belvast. I accepted the request, most of the time these interactions are pretty normal. Not this one apparently. He immediately noted me with "hey sexy" I told him none of that, blacklisted him, and closed the note. Well, apparently if you just blacklist someone who you had on your friends list they can still note you. He started spamming me, asking me to wear the winter princess dress for him. After a bit of this I unblacklisted him to try and fix that glitch, and decided to tell him off in the chat. The following exchange ensued before I blacklisted him again. -removed-

Obviously these threats are BS to anyone who's familiar with the game and it's surrounding community, but not everyone who plays the game is. I've reported him for it obviously, but figured a PSA would be in order incase he actually tries to say anything about me.

Comments

• SilveSilve
    edited January 4, 2019
    Your comment was edited for the following reason(s):
    - If you wish to report in-game abuse you must use the in-game report options, website options or the ticketing system.
    - The forums are not the channel for reporting players.
    - Reporting players through the forums can be seen as harassment as it can lead to disruptive, inflammatory behavior.

I was harassed by that exact player as well. I was standing around by a mana tunnel, and they stood /right/ behind my character, and kept going in and out of my homestead. They sent a friend request (that I refused, since I was already creeped out by then), and left the area. They whispered me threatening me to return or else they would use a premium horn to call me a scammer, as it seems they did with you. This was just a day or two ago.
    -removed-

I reported them as well, but clearly this is becoming a problem. I want to do my part in making this a positive and caring community, so yes- I suggest as well to please look out for that user!
  • ManiaMania
    I can't see the name because of the edits, but by both accounts of how you guys described what happens... I'm assuming it starts with "R" and ends with "ah" and if it is, I'm upset. I'm relieved I'm not alone, but he did the same crap to me. It was in December though, and both a friend of mine and myself reported him. But clearly they did nothing, if not banned him for a few days or warned him. He made me feel really unsafe, since no one else seemed to know who this guy was. My Guildies told him off and helped me out, but I was legitimately upset by his comments and the fact he continued to harass me afterwards by sending me heart stickers in the mail for *two weeks* after the incident.
    I hope no one takes him seriously like I did, as I've had problems with actual stalkers becoming a real threat in mmos in the past.