Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Everyone after the Xmas Dungeon event ends.

SheenaSheena
Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
edited January 3, 2019 in General Chat
EthicalZigzagKingsnake-size_restricted.gif
burns-money1.gif
tenor.gif?itemid=10436407

I will finally be able to buy all those cool clothings that people pays with real money~
offwithyourheads

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Not really... I still haven't made back my expenses pre-event.
    Wolfsinger
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I wish I could say the same lol
    Also wish the Advanced passes could be solo'd, only cuz' I don't always have a friend online to run it with.
    Kensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited January 3, 2019
    In avalon raids I make 5-10m a day easy, sometimes way more. You pilfer gold aint got nothing on us raiders.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    I didn't even run it...once.

/shrug

*goes back to playing with the AH market*
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Too bad a bunch of people upped the cost of a bunch of items to account for all the extra money floating around.
    WolfsingerRadiant DawnSherri
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Policroma wrote: »
    Too bad a bunch of people upped the cost of a bunch of items to account for all the extra money floating around.

My thought exactly the more gold around? The less value gold becomes, then the higher the prices will get.

Don't shower yourselves in gold just yet folks because you might ended up paying up more you could get :3