Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

wings of light/twiliht/darkness

nevyn25nevyn25
Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
edited January 8, 2019 in General Chat
over a year ago we got these temporary wings, and for most of us they'll be expiring anyday now because the permanent coupons the event gave out were virtually non-existent. I'd like for a new event to get these wings with a permanent coupon available for purchase from some event npc instead of being locked behind a rng wall.
wings event

I know, I know, wings are the worst thing ever, the off spring of satan, evil incarnate and whatever, but some of us actually like wings and would like to see these wings be re-released
Sakura2503
  1. should nexon re-release these wings?42 votes
    1. yes
       52% (22 votes)
    2. no
       19% (8 votes)
    3. chicken wings... finger lickin' good
       29% (12 votes)

Comments

• GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Well I don't really think wings are all that bad, just over done. If anything I want some badass capes (I know you can do it devCAT, we have ANIMATED wings now!!!!) Or maybe even some back halos like the stuff from Asura's Wrath. Or even some lettering we can use so we can dramatically pose while words like "JUSTICE HAS ARRIVED!!!" appears behind us.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I think KR remedied this by releasing them along with several new colors in a gachapon
  • EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    Arjune wrote: »
    I think KR remedied this by releasing them along with several new colors in a gachapon
    http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/notice_view.asp?id=4886098
    12218520.jpg
    They did, but it still would have been nice if all the event wings were permanent to begin with~!
    Sherrioffwithyourheadsstarkiller1286TabariCrimsọnSheena
  • RoyRedRoyRed
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,140
    A6CE5sY.jpg
    This is my last day that I will spend time with those wings,it's been 1 year since I had it&now I can say good-bye to it.
    WolfandWolfKensamaofmariKiruah
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Whats next? Gacha gear expiring now? Madness.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    I'm going to miss mine too. :(

I kind of hope they'll bring back the event, but I'm not holding my breath about it.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited January 15, 2019
    nevyn25 wrote: »

I know, I know, wings are the worst thing ever, the off spring of satan, evil incarnate and whatever, but some of us actually like wings and would like to see these wings be re-released

I only hate the re-skinned ones. I'm still waiting on the jetpack wings.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    These wings pissed me and a lot of people off. Nexon, do NOT re-release this event unless you intend to make these wings PERMANENT. Otherwise I never want to see this event ever again. I don't want to see a bunch of pissed off players either. smh.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    fG7ISbh.jpg
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 17, 2019
    No more wings for god sake. I'm so sick of re-skins. They can make one dyeable wing version that can be dyed with simple dyes, but instead they go with every design and make like 3-6 different colors for each of them and mostly it's ugly colored anyway so barely anyone are using it. Sigh.

Also... Just found this...

r2BXoRz.png

Just perfect. People scamming others with expired wings. Just for 4.5m!
    Blissfulkill
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    I agree that most colours aren't that great and that they should release one set of dyeable wings.
    Greta wrote: »

r2BXoRz.png

lol
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    i got 2 sets of wings, one of them is from my green sprite pet, and the other ones are from demigod
  • Mkoch99Mkoch99
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,060
    I already miss my twilight wings....
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited January 29, 2019
    No more wings for god sake. I'm so sick of re-skins. They can make one dyeable wing version that can be dyed with simple dyes, but instead they go with every design and make like 3-6 different colors for each of them and mostly it's ugly colored anyway so barely anyone are using it. Sigh.

r2BXoRz.png

Oh boy...now that you posted that, we're going to see a lot more of those.

GASP...I went to my bank to take those expired wings out AND THEY POOFED. :(
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 29, 2019
    Gaea wrote: »

r2BXoRz.png

Wow, wait so they actually poof away? So why this one didn't?

WEIRD!
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Gaea wrote: »

r2BXoRz.png

Wow, wait so they actually poof away? So why this one didn't?

WEIRD!

Likely because it was locked in the AH (for eternity).