Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

a long delay happens in specific points in fullscr

RottaminoRottamino
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Incomplete Bugs
Sounds very much like an issue I have, but slightly different, where entering character select menu, logging in, changing channel, returning from rebirth, and opening options menu while fullscreen all causes the screen to turn grey and start blinking very slowly for what feels like 60 seconds before I'm finally allowed back in the game. This does not happen in windowed mode.

It happens to me as well. the most painful one is the one that occurs whenever I save in/open Options window.
It's very long, like 30~60 sec.