Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Elemental Attunement quest

AlshianAlshian
Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
in General Chat
So After finally defeating 100 enemies of 50 fire weapon kills and 50 lightning weapon kills, now i need to enchant my gear with ice and take 1000+ damage "30" times?

Anyone know of mobs that deal that much damage so I can try to speed through that? Going to check to see if getting hailed by girgashiy does the trick.

Comments

• Karin_TaoriKarin_Taori
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    you can always run after field bosses buck naked and with no titles on.
  • AlshianAlshian
    you can always run after field bosses buck naked and with no titles on.

Need to wear at least something with ice elemental enchant but i can try that just about to try girg
  • AlshianAlshian
    edited January 12, 2019
    Ok so i tested Girg adv and it does work, just need to get hailed and your good.....30 times that is.

This goes by easyer if you had 2000+ HP or ways of increasing it to 2000 from foods of catering and Divine link
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Oh, I just wore a bunch of ice enchants and let the plants in Shyllien Fireball me 30 times.
    KttyAlexisEU