Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Cant get Moonlight Traveler Book???

SutaruSutaru
Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
in Help
So I was following the quest line to get the Moonlight Traveler Book on my alt Elf....but for some reason I still haven't gotten the quest for it. I completed the quest Rebirth And Talent and then got the quest To A Stronger Form, but it sent me to Duncan instead of Ferghus, Nora, Malcolm, and Dilys. Then I never got the quest Go Outside Tir Chonaill. Can you no longer get this quest or something? thanks!

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Can you provide some more info?

Like what level your alt happens to be, and maybe a picture of your quests in your quest log.
    And, if you still have it, a picture of this "To A Stronger Form" quest that had you talk to Duncan instead of Ferghus.

Unless it was a very recent and quiet update, you should definitely be able to acquire the Moonlight Traveler's Book.
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    Are any characters on your account over level 1k? As far as I know it's tied to the beginner benefits that your account gets.
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    I can confirm for a fact that if any character on your account is over level 1k, the account no longer qualifies for beginner benefits, regardless if the total level of the other characters on your account is under 1k.
  • SutaruSutaru
    Thanks guys!! That would be the problem then. I have a character that just got over lv 1000 recently. Makes sense. I have the book on other characters and it still works. Must still be able to use it on them as long as they still had gotten it before she reached lv 1000.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    edited February 6, 2017
    I've had my account since 2009 and my main has been well over the 1k mark for years now. However, I do have a couple characters on my account that I had created last year who received the book and still have it. So I'm a bit curious as to why they even have it.

zQb7Gnv.png
    Sutaru
  • SutaruSutaru
    edited February 6, 2017
    I think they should make it so all characters under 1000 still get it regardless of any other characters on the account being lv 1000. I still need to get all those pesky moon gates ;-;