Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fleta gone missing?

daJeyMandaJeyMan
in Help
No idea what's up. Just came back from absence and during the course of the first memoir and I'm all the way at the part about pets. Trouble is that when I go to Sen Mag as directed... well, someone's not there. Rab, perhaps... but not Fleta herself. This has been verified across all Tarlach channels without resolution and I'm not the only one held back as a result of this.

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Lately She's been appearing away from where Rab shows up (perhaps they got into a fight?). You'll need to hunt around for her throughout the area she spawns in at the designated times. No idea why, but it's like shes trying to be sneaky.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Ktty wrote: »
    Lately She's been appearing away from where Rab shows up (perhaps they got into a fight?). You'll need to hunt around for her throughout the area she spawns in at the designated times. No idea why, but it's like shes trying to be sneaky.

It's been like that for years. Sometimes you'll find her halfway down the path towards Sen Mag Residential or she's by some crater in the middle of nowhere.

When looking for Fleta, try to use a fast mount if available. Always have your mini map at max and keep an eye out on the green NPC marker.
    It's more difficult to find her since Sen Mag is a no fly zone.