Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

scythe talent please!

KedaruiKedarui
Mabinogi Rep: 1,860
in Feedback and Suggestions
second post in a day! woo! it's summer 2018 all over again! i remembered what i came here to suggest earlier, so i'm back lmao.

anyway! we need a class that specializes in scythes. there are few mmos out there that even have scythes accessible as weapons, but there are even FEWER mmos that have classes that's main weapon is a scythe. scythes are my favorite weapon cuz they're super cool, so to even have scythes in mabi is like a dream come true, but it's depressing that there's not even a talent dedicated to it. think of all the cool skills that could come from it! i know we very rarely get new talents, but this is something i've always wanted and i wish from the bottom of my heart would become a reality T_T... the weapon idle pose would be sooo coooool....

anyone else agree?? i know it'll never happen cuz devcat probably thinks just having a scythe in the game is enough, but i'll keep on dreaming
Yuukaku79

Comments

• AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Sounds good, Give us your "Suggestion"?

Mechanics, skills, stats, and Etc.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Give us all the reaper skillz
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Suggestion to merge all these scythe threads. But meh, they don't get much traffic anyway.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Necromancy plaz.
    ZeoKensamaofmari
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Gaea wrote: »
    Necromancy plaz.

Wrong topic GET OUT OF HERE!~ jk love ya , dont hate me senpai~ ; w ;

Like cookies? i have cookies...

Id like a Blade dancer and Rune caster but that too is out of topic of this post, So pls say something meaningful to the topic not bend it :3

Or make your own topic for it.
  • Digi52Digi52
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Maybe make the scythe class skills up close, close combat? skills made for area damage?

class names: Dancer, Reaper, Harlequin, Shadow dancer?

str and luck based?
    crit up? (extra 5%-10%)
    attack range is low but damage range is high ; exp: 20-120 ?

slash: attack enemies around you (2 second CD/ knock back?) character preps 1 second, swings for next second damaging near by enemies? Back away from the goods, Hahahahaaaa

cleave:heavy damage to enemies in a small cone (slows, bleed, 10 second CD?) show animation of character holding tight as scythe slams ground heavy, then looks for a moment with hand over head shielding from sun? "Well well, didnt expect you to go down that easily"

Reaper-(passive): [ character def down in intervals, attack speed up consistent ]?
    str/luck /will up?

shadow dance: lowers player def, but allows for teleportation to enemies for a set time, Ctrl+click? even better: lowers player def, teleport to enemies in an area, damaging them, until timer is up? 2-5 seconds? also 5-6 seconds of lowered player def. keeping the character near enemy after ability timer. timed clicks per attack/missed click allows for enemy to retaliate? (minute CD?) player appears above enemies and slashes downward per teleport (maybe click during each appearance for enemy attack chance?) Steps into the ethereal and uses the shadows to dance about,"Please darkness, let me parade against my enemies, ill show them a dance they can't look away from!"

martyr: lower player def, increase damage for a set time. (lowered def stacks? att damage stacks/scales?) Minute use/ 30 second CD? can be dispelled if hit to many times? attacking enemies , under skill use, deals damage to player. (.01%-.1% per attack?) "I don't care if I'm dying, I'm making them die faster!"

Shadow play: summons a shadow that taunts enemies. explodes, dealing very little damage, stunning enemies for a period of time. "its play time"

Dark heart: increases def slightly, but lowers attack dramatically, slows player for a period of time 5-10 seconds? instant heal, 30%-100% hp, does not stack with other healing abilities (30 second CD) ATT does not increase, buffs do not increase, healing or other forms of healing do not work, untill timer is up. 15-20 seconds? "The darkness envelops me"
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    nomigid15