Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Help with the Doppelganger

nikyahnikyah
Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
in Help
I can't seem to get past it. I fought it until I ran out of time. The lowest HP I got it to was like 65%. Ive been using chain blade( rk 1 everything) with final hit(rk 1 and my poor abused pets. She just keeps regenerating..I have watched some videos and some killed the clones, some didnt.

Comments

• TolnaTolna
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    I created a wound % set specifically for this fight. It apparently helped a lot because I was able to slowly wound it to death. Killing the clones and hitting the orbs only really make it not spam Shadow Spirit, which it liked to do for me around the 50% hp mark.

I used archery and spammed Arrow Revolver because for some wierd reason that seemed to cause more wounds then Magnum. Demi’d and breoniac’d it with final hit just to be safe, and then just spammed with Wings of Eclips up. I can’t say for sure what talent is best for wounding, but if you can get some of those Low rank Alby enchants that boost wound rate it definately helps.