Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Siren's Flute missing?

WoolyCrochetWoolyCrochet
Mabinogi Rep: 530
in Help
So I don't know what happened exactly. I finished the March Song quest, and got the enchant. Stupid me decides to try and enchant the Siren's flute because it was the only instrument on my list. The message I got was the enchant went horribly wrong and my flute is missing. It's nowhere in my inventory and it's nowhere in the Me tab. Any way to get it back?

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Er... depending on the enchant rank, it's possible it's been destroyed. I'm actually not sure how you'd get another one.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    RIP Siren's flute.
    It is impossible to get another one on the character that had it. You get it as part of G13 and it's locked onto that character.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    A shot in the dark... but try contacting the support team explaining the situation and perhaps they'll be kind enough to generate another one for you.
    LeineiKensamaofmari