Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Revamp of race and class

BASS1243BASS1243
Mabinogi Rep: 500
edited January 26, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
I think Mabi need more race.
Coz get a Elf (Focused for Magic and Lucky), Giant (Focused to Strong and Will) and Human (Balance); but i think is good get a new race by Mabinogi, like Gnome, Imp or Demons, Nekomimi, Lizardman, Fairy, Faun, Beastman (except Elf and Giants are coming Avian and Bigfoot or Wendigo respective and coz u need use a Dreamcatcher by use transform, but i wish a character to can trnasform a WereCat or Werewolf without that item), Dark Elf, Orcs etc.
I know mabinogi are inspired in Celtic Mytology, but can expand the universe with more class. more coz i thing Mabinogi Heroes A.k.a Vindictus, and Mabinogi Duels, A.k.a Duels of Summoner get much other class or species avariable and only get only 3 classic.
Mabinogi need a Revamp Species.

And need add new Talents or Class like Engineer, by build mechs, coz in Mabinogi Duels lets see a cinematic about many characters mount a mechs, logic not be a super giant mech, but can design a mechs by move, attack and use SuperSpeed or send a regen skill like refresh or repair.
If like add mechin Mabinogi, well, design and inspire with Final Fantasy and with the famous Mechs called MagicTech, logic not a copy, but be usefull in combat. And get own skills.
Other new talent is Fencer by use a rapier weapons and Reaper by use Scythe weapon and get own skills.
BeastMaster by control animals, (logic with DarkKnight get a skill by domain beast and with a tool and ammo speciality inlife skills thinking is theonly need to be BeastMaster, but i mean like domain and capture by use in future combats, and maybe use skills related ofevery mobs, logic cant domain a BOSS mobs or Raid, coz is broken, like the beast master in Maple Story.
Samurai with a katana swordand get own skills by use.
Berserker (logic i not mean the skill) coz is awsome see a player can regen HP per every hit a enemy with a specific weapon,and use own skills.etc

Maybe, if add it stuff, can add more interesting to future players.
I guess...

Comments