Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Missing Evil Eye Monolith

KisarayaKisaraya
Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
edited January 31, 2019 in Help
So I've been doing g22 lately and have finally gotten to Broken Prison Gate, went to Avon, and after searching repeatedly (switching channels, logging in and out, adjusting graphics options, using l-rod, and moving back and forth for hours) I am unable to locate the Evil Eye Monolith. It probably shouldn't be this hard, but maybe I'm missing something. The quest lists; Search for the Evil Eye Monolith in Avon. I've checked the wiki, and standing where they show, still no cutscene triggers. I've walked back and forth around the area, and near the graveyard, and over most of Avon. If someone could provide some assistance I would appreciate it.
Solved thank you for the help. Worked as suggested.

Comments

• GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Approach the graveyard from the north side, also do it on foot. It will not trigger if you use a mount.