Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

JP's Better Extra Equipment?

KottonboruKottonboru
Mabinogi Rep: 810
in Content from Other Regions
Would it ever be possible to see the "Snap equipment switch kit" JP Servers received? From my understanding it was given from a AFK event in 2016 and overall seems to be a better and more usable system then the current Extra Equipment tab. This is a System i would gladly spend money on over the one currently implemented....

This is a Video i found showcasing the item:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=isP3Rvdd1Tg&feature=youtu.be&t=177

I would love to hear from a CM or anyone working for Nexon, however, how do you feel about this item? do you believe we could receive it and/or would you want to see it added to the NA version?
courtneyy

Comments

• KottonboruKottonboru
    Was informed this was the original "Beta" version of the current Extra Equipment Tab, This is kinda sad seeing as i don't believe you can Hotbar the current one? also the price seems insane in comparison.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Hotkey? Yes you can. You have to go into settings and designate a key for it. Mine is currently forward slash.
    Helsa
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Speaking of which, can we get extra equipment with VIP please :x
    CrimsọnAlexLight
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    This is why I don't spend a dime let alone a single penny on our version of Extra Equipment, I am very glad over the course of time seeing the dark side of games and the new "norm" of what comes to video gaming to the eyes of gaming companies these days...It had only made me more wise in order to see some BS when it stick out like a sore thumb.

My past may not be returned for redemption but I can use that knowledge to better myself of mind to understand the true value of what they will try to sell to us.

Enough of my aging mind from the harsh reality of being a puppet to something with held truths, Id too would like to see the Extra equipment in the VIP c:
  • KottonboruKottonboru
    edited January 30, 2019
    Gaea wrote: »
    Hotkey? Yes you can. You have to go into settings and designate a key for it. Mine is currently forward slash.

Hot Bar not Hotkey.

The original item and/or concept had the ability to hot-bar and it would even switch your lower action bar for you, overlooking the price of the current Version ... The visual showcase on your action bar(Added by the fact they gave us extra skill bars i cant find uses for) paired with its ability to switch to your lower skill tab for you + gear with the usage of a skill just seems simple and easy in comparison to having a single hotkey for the action.
    Final Fantasy RR has a similar feature for switching Classes, Think of having 50+ hotkeys for each of these classes vs just simply putting the certain class u want on the skill bar. Overall its a organization type thing for me
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Speaking of which, can we get extra equipment with VIP please :x

Yeah.... I'm with you on it being added as a VIP feature.... 10$-15$ a month for membership, 15$+ Pets coming out every 1-2 months, while gachas being released almost every month.... The game has too many expenses, while F2p are norm more money hungry to pay for the difference of the players whom don't pay for anything it just seems a little too much..... You could be saving money at this point to play every P2P on the market at once.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Fine to be accurate they should be called shortcut keys tbh...
    Helsa