Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Website freezes when attempting to buy NX

KatsukaiKatsukai
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Technical Support
I already submitted an ticket about this issue to customer support, but due having rather bad experience with customer support before and having no patience, I wonder if someone else had this issue before and if there is any solution for this.

This problem is rather problematic for me since I had to deal with this error for like 5 years, and I had to pay using NX prepaid cards that I buy from 3rd party websites due NX prepaid cards not being available in my country.
nHq0qMR.png

What stops me now using prepaid cards is that Nexon website freezes when loading payment options, so I cannot even put prepaid card codes to get my NX. This issue has been persistent on all different browsers I tried, Firefox, Chrome, Microsoft Edge. If anyone has any clues how to solve this, please tell.

4e8f64ba99.png

44ece30d1e.png

Comments

• FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    I have had this happen to me before when I was using chrome. I had to switch over to firefox to get it working.
  • KatsukaiKatsukai
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Sadly have this problem on all browsers
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 8, 2017
    Try Opera? o3o