Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Omikuji Event Returns!

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited January 31, 2019 in Vault
The Omikuji Event is back! Check out all the details below.

omfdsf9.png

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I guess one needs considerable luck to get the waterfall.
  • MilkxlatteMilkxlatte
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,570
    I just got one from my Great Curse Pouch. Looks like this for scale.. a lot bigger than I thought..
    QGdNz3W.png
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Milkxlatte wrote: »
    I just got one from my Great Curse Pouch. Looks like this for scale.. a lot bigger than I thought..
    QGdNz3W.png

I like.
    I hope I get one.
    Milkxlatte
  • MilkxlatteMilkxlatte
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,570
    edited January 31, 2019
    Milkxlatte wrote: »
    QGdNz3W.png

I like.
    I hope I get one.

I hope you do too :D
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    don't remember from last time, but is there a limit to the number of fortune fees we get per day? or do they keep coming as long as I'm online?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    First pouch, Curse.
    Gave me the Homestead Koi Sculpture homestead chair.

Second pouch, Normal Blessing.
    Gave me a single Wound pot.

Third pouch, Small Blessing.
    Gave me the Homestead Waterfall of Life.

And with that, I'm basically free from AFKing even more than I already have been for Winged coins.
    I've got both of the things that were interesting from the event.
    Which is good, both on its own and because I really didn't wanna have to start leaving Mabi on overnight for the darned Fortune's Fees.

I'm not too fussed about the Homestead Sword of Promise Sculpture.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited January 31, 2019
    First two pouches gave me New Years Sunrise Signs, then I got the Koi statue, a New Years Rice Cake, and finally toilet paper?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Leinei wrote: »
    First two pouches gave me New Years Sunrise Signs, then I got the Koi statue, a New Years Rice Cake, and finally toilet paper?

I like the Easily Unfurling Tissue B.
    It works just like an Ice Bomb, including the chance for instant death! (on targets that aren't immune to that).

I like using those to instantly destroy walls in Provocation, when I want to fool around in that mission.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    I'd like if we could stop getting so many AFK events.
    Tired of these wait '30-36 minutes to get this item'
  • KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    My first pouch was a curse, and i got the waterfall, I was pretty darn happy with that eysterday, got another one today!
    also glad to see the clover umbrella is back!
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Hope i get what i want next O 3o
  • gertrudegertrude
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,040
    I got the waterfall with my first pouch which was a cursed pouch. The only time I get homestead stuff is with a cursed pouch as I got the New Years sunrise sign with the great cursed pouch. Good luck everybody. I want the Koi statue.
  • RainTheMainlessRainTheMainless
    Mabinogi Rep: 835
    my first pouch was normal fortune and I got the waterfall...am i lucky or is it just high chance?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 3, 2019
    my first pouch was normal fortune and I got the waterfall...am i lucky or is it just high chance?

They aren't that rare i noticed. Got mine on like 8th box. But before that, i also got Sword of Promise Sculpture. Seeing how people easily got their new HS items, i can say they have a high chance of dropping.