Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Reforge called Cooking EXP

WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
in Help
Ok. A bit of a foolish question, because I've never thought about it before:

So when a reforge says it increases Cooking EXP, does this mean it increases the amount of regular experience that you get whenever you create something (because you seem to get a small amount of experience points when creating; I've leveled up because of this),

OR

Does it refer to the training experience (example: you need to make pasta for 1 point per created item training experience towards ranking cooking. A reforge can make it 2 points instead per created item).

I always assumed it meant cooking training experience.

Comments

• DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    You get skill EXP at 10% per level. That means that, with a Cooking EXP Level 10 tool, you could probably bypass an entire book for your skill rank (since the extra EXP isn't part of the original formula).
    WolfandWolf
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Draech wrote: »
    You get skill EXP at 10% per level. That means that, with a Cooking EXP Level 10 tool, you could probably bypass an entire book for your skill rank (since the extra EXP isn't part of the original formula).

Oh excellent! Thank you so much!