Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How to use Party Advertising (Solved)

Mkoch99Mkoch99
Mabinogi Rep: 1,060
edited February 7, 2019 in General Chat
(Not sure if this counted for Help thread or not so I'm putting it in General)

I wanna advertise that I need help getting Mana Shield (for memoir) but I don't know to properly set up a party for that and I'm afraid of goofing up.

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Mkoch99 wrote: »

I wanna advertise that I need help getting Mana Shield (for memoir) but I don't know to properly set up a party for that and I'm afraid of goofing up.

LF>Female Player for ManaShield Quest
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    pretty much what bliss says. also, don't worry about goofing up. as long as the messgae is clear, people will understand
  • Mkoch99Mkoch99

LF>Female Player for ManaShield Quest

Thank you, I mostly wasn't sure what the first part was meant to be for what I wanted.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    I actually use the Altruism system to get help for that quest. You can select the quest you need and clarify in the message box that you need a female player to persuade Kusina and people will understand what you're looking for.
  • Mkoch99Mkoch99
    Eralea wrote: »
    I actually use the Altruism system to get help for that quest. You can select the quest you need and clarify in the message box that you need a female player to persuade Kusina and people will understand what you're looking for.

Does the other player have to be female? Cause the wiki says someone the opposite gender of your character, and I'm just making sure thats not wrong cause it sounds like you're assuming my character is a dude...which she is not XD
  • ZairakZairak
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,485

Does the other player have to be female? Cause the wiki says someone the opposite gender of your character, and I'm just making sure thats not wrong cause it sounds like you're assuming my character is a dude...which she is not XD

The other player has to be the opposite gender of your character.

Eralea likely thought your character was male since you did not correct Blissfulkill when they suggested 'LF>Female Player for ManaShield Quest'.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Yeaaaah I saw Bliss's suggestion and went along with the assumption lol
  • Mkoch99Mkoch99

Well Bliss assumed too XD
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited February 8, 2019

Well Bliss assumed too XD

Not quite. I considered having my suggestion be generic, except...

-Your character is one of two sexes and thus needs the opposite sex.

-Saying "LF>Character of the opposite sex" isn't descriptive and much too long.

-It has the word "sex" in it, and I assume you were worried about advertising due to certain individuals misunderstanding your uhhh...."intent".

• Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Dunno if you know their meaning since you look new

B>buying
    S>selling
    LF>looking for
    T>trade
    PC>price check
    R>research/recruiting (usually guild leaders recruiting members)

That's all I can think of for now
    HarukariMkoch99Zairak