Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Allow Us To Visit Our Alts' Homesteads

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
edited February 8, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
Alrighty, this proposal is for what's in the title. For those with multiple characters and multiple homesteads as a result, as it stands, unless you're in a guild with your alts where you can visit/save the location, there's no real easy way to do it (that I know of; if someone knows, let me know). So I suggest that there's an "Account Homestead List" that would be a list to the left/right of the Homesteads Map (so as to not clutter your map) of homesteads on your account that you can access.

Now then, there are limitations. The homesteads that you would be able to access via this method would have to be on the same server as the character you're on. If you're on Ruairi, you can't visit the homestead of a Mari character you have.

That aside, I think this would be a nice little addition to allow for a hassle free travel to alternate homesteads.

Thoughts?
Leinei of Ruairi
KensamaofmariWolfandWolfDraechTHICCthighssavelivesAlexLightYuukaku79

Comments

• WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited February 8, 2019
    Leinei wrote: »
    Alrighty, this proposal is for what's in the title. For those with multiple characters and multiple homesteads as a result, as it stands, unless you're in a guild with your alts where you can visit/save the location, there's no real easy way to do it (that I know of; if someone knows, let me know). So I suggest that there's an "Account Homestead List" that would be a list to the left/right of the Homesteads Map (so as to not clutter your map) of homesteads on your account that you can access.

Now then, there are limitations. The homesteads that you would be able to access via this method would have to be on the same server as the character you're on. If you're on Ruairi, you can't visit the homestead of a Mari character you have.

That aside, I think this would be a nice little addition to allow for a hassle free travel to alternate homesteads.

Thoughts?
    Leinei of Ruairi

I really love this idea! I have a lot of extra characters on my account (extra as in, same account as my main).

Since I don't usually train them or anything, but also don't want them to be JUST invo space, I like to play dress up with them and make each of their homesteads different "themes". It would be so nice if my main could go and visit them!

LeineiTHICCthighssavelivesYuukaku79
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Wait were you not able to request a friend to bring your Char to an alt's hs then save it in the hs list to visit again on your own?
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Alshian wrote: »
    Wait were you not able to request a friend to bring your Char to an alt's hs then save it in the hs list to visit again on your own?

I'm saying we shouldn't have to do that. It's a bit roundabout, don't you think?
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Leinei wrote: »
    Alshian wrote: »

I'm saying we shouldn't have to do that. It's a bit roundabout, don't you think?

Hmm i guess.