Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Crossbow Shot of God

ledlebrgrledlebrgr
Mabinogi Rep: 920
in Alexina Chat
I'm trying to figure out when to time a shot with a Shelter Celtic Crossbow for Shot of God. So far, I seem to be hitting shots most often when my character is JUST beginning to aim down the sights, but I don't feel like this is anywhere close to concrete proof that this is when to perform the SoG. If anyone is willing to help out (I almost never have money, so I can't pay anyone), then please do so, and report any findings here.

Comments

• PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    SoG is a myth.
    justshowing
  • BobbioBobbio
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    I mean if you can hit at 0% then what would you call it? There's clearly an animation for when the wind separates around your feet for a split second along with numerous people having hit it at 0% as well video recording of it,
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Pan wrote: »
    SoG is a myth.

I've done a few hits at 0%, out of range
  • justshowingjustshowing
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    It's a glitch, it clearly isn't intended to be a thing and surely shouldn't be relayed on for archery. It's a game of patience.

Your better off being patient each shot.
    While aiming, if you wait until it reaches 100% aim theres a cloud animation that indicates your shot won't miss. (Yes there is server sided lag, be patient and test your connection speed).

If your shooting at 99% your shot will be effected by targets luck status.
    If they have a total of 200 luck or more, your shots will be 79% instead of 99%

So again, wait for a good shot first.

Humans can get 100% shots by..

Enemies standing still.

Fine/finest handmade arrows and enemies walking.

Metallic arrows from jousting tournament gives 100% at any condition (standing/walking/running)

Elves have more options though..

Vision of ladeca gives 100% shots

Final shot gives +5% aim (pair that with fine/finest arrows to have +10% total thus a total of 100% in any enemy condition)

Metallic arrows.. Again 100% Max in any condition.

Max waiting time with magnum is 15 seconds from max distance.
    ChaosShadow