Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Question about King Collector title

GriReaGriRea
Mabinogi Rep: 600
in Help
Hi, I'm currently close to the total of 1000 items in my dressing room. If I put my current gear in my dressing room, and then take them back out after I get the title, will I lose the title? Do I need to keep 1000 items in my dressing room at all times to keep the King Collector title? I want to know before I go and buy more items. Thanks for the help in advance.

Comments

• Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    You should keep the title. "Temporary titles" are stuff like PTJ, transformation, Royal Alchemist, Girgashyi slayer stuff, and some event titles.
    GriRea
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    GriRea wrote: »
    Hi, I'm currently close to the total of 1000 items in my dressing room. If I put my current gear in my dressing room, and then take them back out after I get the title, will I lose the title? Do I need to keep 1000 items in my dressing room at all times to keep the King Collector title? I want to know before I go and buy more items. Thanks for the help in advance.

No, you do not. It is permanent, so feel free to sell the opposite sex's clothing.
    GriRea