Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Homestead Candy Bonanza

Comments

• HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Lol am I the only one who knew baby bonnet was just the hat?
    Since the outfit shown in the image is the damn terra gothic full dress. :D

Sucks for those who didn't do the research and wasted their coupons
  • MeaveMeave
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
    edited March 4, 2019
    Ktty wrote: »
    Musicat wrote: »
    ... So, if I really missed 3 days, those days could get me just the number of coupons to have 22 in total in the end ...

You can't count Thursday because the event ends before you can collect for that day. So only 21 total possible if don't miss any days.

that is correct because although the trees reset at midnight PT we do NOT get the quest again until 7 am PT which is generally around the time the maintenance starts ( if not earlier)
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I just noticed that I can't get the large tree and the seed Joe gave me was for the small. Do I have to delete the old trees?
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    I just noticed that I can't get the large tree and the seed Joe gave me was for the small. Do I have to delete the old trees?

I THINK you have to start it over from scratch? Or have you upgraded it already and I'm misunderstanding?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

I THINK you have to start it over from scratch? Or have you upgraded it already and I'm misunderstanding?

Nah, I had the small and medium from old events and Joe gave me the seed for a small.
  • WindowmanWindowman
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Regnalade wrote: »
    The quest and candy trees reset at 12am pst, they changed it at the beginning of this post as well. ^^

Turns out the trees reset at 12am pst, but the quest reset at 7am pst, which made me upset because I'm ONE ticket away from getting the pony, but can't get it.