Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Please Fix the heigth age

VeithVeith
Mabinogi Rep: 200
edited February 19, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
There is no difference between 17 old and 18 old or 18+ old meanwhile in korean mabi there's significant height difference's when they aged

150920868563b2ef3d34934338ae706cc7d71e0fd1__mn527564__w484__h838__f46151__Ym201710.jpg

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited February 21, 2019
    Your post was edited for the following reason:
    - Profanity and vulgar speech will not be tolerated.
    - There is a language filter on the forums and bypassing the filter with symbols, rearranged letters, or substitute words will be considered as profanity.

Is that...is that advertising in your -removed- post?

2 posts...hmnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • VeithVeith
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    it was actually a pic of character in mabi korea who are really tall compared to nao but i don't know why it changed to that, sorry.
    and yeah i was kinda new around here.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Oh ok, my bad I don't read korean. Try hosting images on imgur.com