Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Transparent Robe

BjhansenBjhansen
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Feedback and Suggestions
Just something to place in the Robe spot of the Style tab to hide whatever wings or robe you're wearing in the main tab.
I like wearing full outfits but sometimes the wings don't go with my outfit. I would just like something to put in the wings/robe spot to hide whatever is there like the other Transparent pieces do.

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Bjhansen wrote: »
    Just something to place in the Robe spot of the Style tab to hide whatever wings or robe you're wearing in the main tab.
    I like wearing full outfits but sometimes the wings don't go with my outfit. I would just like something to put in the wings/robe spot to hide whatever is there like the other Transparent pieces do.

Unless the wings or robes you are wearing give statistical boosts, why cannot you just unequip them and deal with it? :/ I am unsure of wings but robes do not show if equipped in your normal slots, though I am unsure of wings. (Otherwise, I would never wear my Alpaca Robe)

To my knowledge, there aren't any such options.
  • SkyahriSkyahri
    Mabinogi Rep: 980

Unless the wings or robes you are wearing give statistical boosts, why cannot you just unequip them and deal with it? :/ I am unsure of wings but robes do not show if equipped in your normal slots, though I am unsure of wings. (Otherwise, I would never wear my Alpaca Robe)

Wings and Robes can give stats and effects.
    Skyahri wrote: »

Except the only ones worth using 24/7 would likely be the Festia ones due to their set effects, and I know for certain that robes do not show up if one equips clothing in style tab, which means there should be absolutely no issue with Mysterious Robes or Alpaca Robes.

To which I am not even sure if wings do show up even with style tab enabled, but given the minor boosts other wings give, and given that they are quite that common, I would think it unlikely that the OP even has those wings. If they don't show up, it's a complete nonissue that lies with the player and their OCD tendencies, and not a significant QOL improvement.
  • SkyahriSkyahri

Except the only ones worth using 24/7 would likely be the Festia ones due to their set effects, and I know for certain that robes do not show up if one equips clothing in style tab, which means there should be absolutely no issue with Mysterious Robes or Alpaca Robes.

To which I am not even sure if wings do show up even with style tab enabled, but given the minor boosts other wings give, and given that they are quite that common, I would think it unlikely that the OP even has those wings. If they don't show up, it's a complete nonissue that lies with the player and their OCD tendencies, and not a significant QOL improvement.

You can enchant certain wings now and those wing enchants give up to 10 max damage which is a significant amount.
    edited February 22, 2019

You can enchant certain wings now and those wing enchants give up to 10 max damage which is a significant amount.

10 max damage certainly may seem significant, but it isn't the type of damage boost that makes or breaks a character, versus an attack speed set boost that Festia gives; that, and I doubt most individuals have those, making it a nonissue, further compounded by much less incentive to wear them twenty-four seven.

In any case, the question here has yet to be answered; do wings show up regardless of whatever is placed in the Style tab?

I know from experience that robes absolutely do not. Does the same apply to wings?
  • SkyahriSkyahri
    If you have wings in your gear tab and no wings in your style tab the wings from your gear tab will appear. This is where Transparent wings would be good because a lot of people just enchant a random pair of wings for stats.
  • BjhansenBjhansen
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I have Enchanted wings on me right now and I always forget to equip things before doing dungeons or missions so I always keep the wings equipped. That's why I would like a Transparent item to place in the robe spot.
    If you have wings in your gear tab and no wings in your style tab the wings from your gear tab will appear. This is where Transparent wings would be good because a lot of people just enchant a random pair of wings for stats.

Well, I agree then. Though instead of an item, it should be a toggable option of whether or not to show gear tab items if their corresponding style tab slot is empty, that can be accessed via a small checkbox in the style tab, off to the side.
    scorpin99