Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

✨Nyoneko's Art Shop✨ [NX/PP] TARLACH [OPEN] (2/10)

onegaionegai
Mabinogi Rep: 510
edited March 6, 2019 in Art Creations
Hi everyone! After a long hiatus from Mabi due to school, I've returned and now want create to a commission place here for people who would be interested.❤️
SnnC9P7.jpg
niFtlFD.jpg
THTjtsp.jpg

I have additional work on my own website in case you would like more art samples to look at! (It's safe i swear!)
https://myinty.com/

** If I don't reply quickly on this forum, feel free to email me or add my discord for a faster reply, I will add you to the request slots accordingly.
** For payments I will ask payment after the sketch approval or after the work if it is a sketch
Email: adriennemcossar@gmail.com
PAYPAL: nyoneko@live.com
Discord: ADI#7220

Notes
* NSFW - Maybe, depends!
* Doesn't need to be mabi related!

I look forward to working with you ^^

Imaizumi

Comments

• onegaionegai
    edited March 23, 2019
    CURRENT REQUEST LIST:
    - Sarmadomix ( BUST/COLOR) (POSTPONED)
    -Kirasane (HEAD/COLOR)
    -Robundai- (BUST/SKETCH)
    -Maia (WAIST/SKETCH)+pet
    -votary ( WAIST SKETCH)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    ** I will message you on est. time when the list gets long, I appreciate your patience c:
  • onegaionegai
    space reserved c:
  • YunaireYunaire
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    really cute art, good luck with selling! im sure your slots will be full in no time~
  • onegaionegai
    Yunaire wrote: »
    really cute art, good luck with selling! im sure your slots will be full in no time~

aw ty! ^^
  • onegaionegai
    Thank you for your business! ^^
    EGsWMwF.jpg
  • onegaionegai
    boop