Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Official Outfits/Items/Etc Suggestion Thread

Comments

• DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Cherish Me Box
    https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Cherish_Me_Box

It has some amazing stuff, including rare boxers and briefs for 2x2 male clothes, primitive fox armor for giants, a BUNCH of saucy outfits for males and females, and some neat wings. Oh it also has teeny nao, raccoon cub pirate outfit, windmill/synthesis/enchant training pots. Very nice gacha.

I agree with this one.
  • Daggerpaw12Daggerpaw12
    Mabinogi Rep: 705
    DYES. Certain shades like #FFAAAA pink and #9C00FF purple are too rare nowadays. It's been over a year since i've been able to find even a single one of my #6300FF purple dyes. They're nonexistent. Now with the expansion to the dye system, and the mix-and-match nature of the new outfits when it comes to metal and cloth dyes (abaddon set is nonsensical and all over the place), it would be better if we got dye pack versions of them.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    DYES. Certain shades like #FFAAAA pink and #9C00FF purple are too rare nowadays. It's been over a year since i've been able to find even a single one of my #6300FF purple dyes. They're nonexistent. Now with the expansion to the dye system, and the mix-and-match nature of the new outfits when it comes to metal and cloth dyes (abaddon set is nonsensical and all over the place), it would be better if we got dye pack versions of them.

You are in a wrong thread lmao.
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    love to see:
    Wing direct dyes, wolf pet,(so i can murder the "baa" baah"

capture the flag event... love how capture the flag was a preset hit count, free battle roam 2 min battle arena just off of dunby, were you could use any skills you like and only did 1/4th of damage no matter what. and once you did, you got fully healed and started back at spawn- i love to see it renewed. this kinda play style is totally in right now as well.

mabi already has battle arenas...but they dont give rewards... and their really out of your way to go to...
    WolfsingerDANIarts
  • PankoodaPankooda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    edited March 14, 2019
    Hmmm things I'd like to see back...
    Holy Eagle Mask
    Stance cards
    Appearance scrolls (NOT THE BEAM SWORDS OR COOKIE WANDS) but like the one time show ones like Electric Chain Blade, Black Mask Staff, etc...
    Merlin's Shyllien Mana Knuckle
    Rebis Guard Cylinder
    Humming Bird Wings
    Both Laighlinne and William Partners
    Steampunk sets
    Potent Shadow Crystals
    Finest Letters of Guarantee
    Spirit Weapon Wings
    Rag Dolls (the equipment not the bags)
    Headphones
    Trump Card Hat
    Tulip Headband
    Beginner Chickling Hat
    Cores' Mysterious Roswell
    Shooting Star Flying Shoes
  • MatsukeMatsuke
    Mabinogi Rep: 340
    The succubus outfits, I really want the pink one ahhhhhhh
    Also it would be cool if they ever got re-released to finally add a yellow variant smh
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited March 14, 2019
    Peaceful Bohemian
    Casual Training Wear
    Private Riding Academy
    Smart/Clever student wigs
    Tussled Medium Cut Wig

Imaizumi
  • SoraiteSoraite
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    edited March 14, 2019
    PLEASE RE-RELEASE ALL EGO WINGS. I really have been wanting to buy a male wand ego wing for years but there are physically none on the market (They weren't even all included in the wing gacha we have now) on Mari and people who do have it don't wish to sell it.... Pleasee :(

Also, looking for Merlin fixed dye sets (All Ace hero dye sets) to be re-released as well, I don't know why it didn't come out for the past generation gachas (like to kick off g21 or g22). I'm trying to buy them for my 1 blue dye in the sets for 1.5m each but I pretty much bought the whole market for it off...
    DANIarts
  • SollSoll
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,330
    Just put a permanent transformation medal gacha in the shop. Medals only, monster and npc.

Homestead goodies! music notes, flower patches, full and sparse. (a homestead-specific gacha would be nice, but anything 'natural' like flowers should be implemented in the game instead of being a gacha thing.)

Pet cards. Bring 'em back! Or an option to transform whistles into pet cards and vice-versa. Too many pets, not enough pet rebirths.
    GretaKeitaDesuDANIartsAlexLightSherri
  • KaishokenKaishoken
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    The Midsummer Box with the Colorful Ribbons. Haven't seen those in eons. They were a really nice change from robes and wings but there doesn't seem to be enough around anymore.
    Berryswirl
  • LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,605
    I would like to see pre-rank 1 Flame Rider sets come back for blowing up with Seething enchants :)
    THICCthighssavelives
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    edited March 15, 2019
    All of the Outfits that you use to be able to purchase from Advancement Test Helper. The ones that required to have Dan Ranked skills. Plus add more for the other skills that were added after these were removed.

Also, Fluted Plate Armor, and other Armors from Iria Treasure Hunt Events.
    THICCthighssavelives
  • SpySpy
    Mabinogi Rep: 615
    Permanent Combo Card Coupon
    Encore Accessories
    Fierce Accessories
    Raid Crystals
    r1 G15 Outfits
    Special Eiren Outfit
    Lamellar Warrior Armor/Boots/Gloves/Helmet
    Black Bag
    Drawstring Pouch

• JaalJaal
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Special Equipment Box (maybe with some new Celtics? Haha)
    Rank 1 G15 Outfits
    Elite Occupation Titles
    Stance Cards
    White/Black Stallion
    Vampire Hunter Outfit
    Laighlinne Partner
    Commerce Partners
    Creepy/Haunted Accessories
    Sonata Tailoring Kits
    Abyss Dragon Horns
    Pet Gacha
    Monster Summoning Urns
  • LordRineLordRine
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Crazy Crafter 2nd Title
    Stance Cards
    Cressida Outfit/Gloves/Boots
    Creepy/Haunted Accessories
    Eerie/Spooky Accessories
    G15 Outfits with Rank 1 Reforge
    Magic Golem Crystals
    Permanent Combo Card Coupon/Combo Card Expiration Remover

White Stallion
    Commerce Partners (William and the such)
  • hidoiihidoii
    Mabinogi Rep: 210
    Not sure if this counts as already released but I'd love if more Eluned sets came out! I feel like females get a lot of male sets but where are my heels for boys?! ;-; And beautiful wigs?! ;-;

But other than that I'd love if more HS items came back (Gazebo, HS pond,
    Satsuko
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Squire Recruitment Scrolls.
    DraechTHICCthighssavelivesAlexLightSebastianImaizumiSherri
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    it be nice to put partners back in the shop during the doki doki event- as they have drop rates, and probably be popular to buy atm
  • Mkoch99Mkoch99
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,060
    edited March 16, 2019
    Waffle Cone set and Bell Fox set are the two of my faves that I think should return.
    https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Waffle_Cone_Set
    https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Bell_Fox_Set
    (I only managed to find the main part of the bell fox and it would be nice to get the whole thing)
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Viseo's Bronze Mirror Blade

fGbrkfd.png

Looks really cool and seems like it was released almost a decade ago and was forgotten since.
    DANIartsSebastianKaiwyth