Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Event/Sale Heads-Up! 3/21/19

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
edited March 20, 2019 in General Chat
It's that time again, Milletians. This week with the maintenance on Thursday we're going to be saying goodbye to the Winter Royal Box and the 11th Anniversary Celebration Event (the coin one). So make sure to get your last coin or that last stack of gacha before the maintenance tomorrow!

Winter Royal Box http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JDL
11th Anniversary Celebration Event http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JDS

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    2z3QN1g.png
    WolfsingerTwelieBlissfulkill
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Winter has ended. That's unfortunate.
  • LeineiLeinei

Personally, Spring is my favorite season. Not too hot and I plant veggies every year. =D
    Kensamaofmariduckman
    Leinei wrote: »

Personally, Spring is my favorite season. Not too hot and I plant veggies every year. =D

My only problem is that the rain season ends and in order for my veggies to grow, the water bill must grow with it.
    Wolfsinger
  • LeineiLeinei
    Leinei wrote: »

My only problem is that the rain season ends and in order for my veggies to grow, the water bill must grow with it.

Eh, it's rainy season come summer for me and I hate that season with a vengeance because I get headaches right before it rains.
    Kensamaofmari
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    It is still too cold. Around 30 degrees when I leave for my morning shift that ends before school, and sometimes, I just want to cuddle up in my blankets and hibernate till winter.
    Kensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I want to hibernate till this world ends.

I know dark af.
    Kensamaofmari
    Gaea wrote: »

I know dark af.

Definitely plausible in winter.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Gaea wrote: »

I know dark af.

Definitely plausible in winter.

If I could get away with it, I would not go outside ever.