Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Recruting Dai

MikariStarMikariStar
Mabinogi Rep: 400
in Help
I have him at level 3 and have room for him. Shuan says I should just ask. Wiki says I should have a keyword somewhere but I don’t have anything about recruting him on the travel diary.

Comments

• MikariStarMikariStar
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    edited April 9, 2019
    When I look at this from my post list (prior to this post) it says it got a reply but it’s not showing up.
  • XCalibieXCalibie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,625
    edited April 9, 2019
    In order to recruit a squire, you need to have room in your squad, and then get all 3 conversations correct when their likeability is at level 3 or higher.
    At the end of the 3rd answer, you should be a given a prompt to ask him to join your squad.