Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

character cards

eggerseggers
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Help
this is theoretical but if i were to delete all my character cards, and wait for a new one to pop up the next day, would i be able to get 6 more character cards when i meet duncan? :thinking:

was wondering if anyone has tested this, thanks. :D

Comments

• GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    edited March 22, 2019
    eggers wrote: »
    this is theoretical but if i were to delete all my character cards, and wait for a new one to pop up the next day, would i be able to get 6 more character cards when i meet duncan? :thinking:

was wondering if anyone has tested this, thanks. :D

As far as we know no, you only get the one card. If you delete all 6 cards then you will LOSE them. There also very little reason to do this, you will get a free assist card for giant and elves so switching to another race, even if you went and made 6 human characters is not an issue. If its for server change, its far better to just make an entirely new account as none of your stuff is actually server transferable.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    No. Deleting them doesn't reset it. Once you've received your 6 that's it. And yes, it's been tested before.