Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Animation lock with Elven ranged skills

XCalibieXCalibie
Mabinogi Rep: 2,625
edited March 24, 2019 in Bugs and Glitches
...Ranged Attack and Support Shot, to be more precise, this has been an issue for years.

How to reproduce:
1. Fire a basic Ranged Attack
2. immediately start another Ranged Attack / Support Shot and wait for the aiming animation to begin (you can hear the sound of the bowstring being pulled if you listen closely)
3. Click like your life depends on it, try it!

Demonstration Video:

You can see here that if I fire before the animation begins, there is no issue, but if I wait for the animation to begin and click like my life depends on it, I can't fire!
(You can tell I'm clicking by the fact that the indicator on the enemy is twitching)

IGN: XElsie
Server: Tarlach
HeramyImaizumi