Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Kyle's Love of Sweets

hyaciinthhyaciinth
Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
edited February 8, 2017 in Story Discussion
I LOVE THIS NEW SECTION OMG

OKAY SO i know this is a really minor detail but I loved the ghosts and their stories so much MY FAVORITE WAS KYLE (EVERYONE'S FAV HUSBANDO) and I found it reallyyyy adorable that he hinted at having a love of sweets.

xKu81oJ.png

I tried to give him basically every baked good and unfortunately he never accepted any BUT STILL HIS DIALOGUE WAS CUTE

HPDByKK.png

Anyway lately my William partner began giving me this dialogue and i just..!!

iLcYtCv.jpg

I found these little details extremely endearing and really hope we get more of these boys in the future! TY Nexon for adding in such cute things about the characters we love!
SherriSunbeamtheGreatRukiyaSoraitePrinni

Comments

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    LOL. stared at xD
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I'm not the only one who bought chocolate for Kyle! :D
  • PrinniPrinni
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,825
    edited January 14, 2019
    Do you think maybe... if I make a bunch of sweets and then make one of those offering altars for the spirits/dead out of them.. he’d be able to eat it?

Will it teleport to the other side and turn into ghost food? ( ‘-‘)?