Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Switching Hotkeys

BronzebreakBronzebreak
Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
in Technical Support
So, this has been a problem for me for awhile, but it wasn't until I logged in again after my short hiatus (with us having more hotkeys!) that I figured I may as well finally have full control over my hotkeys.

So basically, 'left shift + tab' does nothing for me; if I hold shift, the skill slot will cycle the top row (thus allowing me to shift+F1 for instance), but pressing tab doesn't actually /switch/ the row to active; I have to manually click the top-row cycle, or hold shift before very attack on that hotkey set.

With the addition of the '2nd Skill Array', I decided to experiment, and have set the hotkey to 'Shift + TAB'. Now, LShift + Tab still does nothing, but RShift + Tab will change Arrays. It's interesting I can set the hotkey with left but then have it only trigger with the right, and that it doesn't tell me that there's already an action using shift+tab.

If I could even manually set the default 'cycle top row' to something else, that's better than having a non-functional hotkey for it. xD

Any suggestions?

Comments

• BronzebreakBronzebreak
    So is this just like, a non-issue for others? Would I just be better off submitting a ticket?
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    So for reasons that I am not privy to, Ctrl+Tab makes it work.

So basically LShift+Tab has broken keyboard functionality for me for whatever reason, despite Ctrl, Tab, and Shift all maintaining their full operation for their other respective uses.