Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Mabinogi Survey!

CyberjoelCyberjoel
Mabinogi Rep: 715
in General Chat
Hey guys! Long time no talk!

Sorry to come out of the blue i hope everyone is enjoying the game!

I was thinking and decided one day to make a survey. With permission i am posting the survey here.

It will last 2-3 weeks before responses close.

The reason i am doing this is to gather responses to see how everyone enjoys the game! I wont post personal responses but i may show some indication of what the general consensus is.

No private information will be asked! But the full results will be shared with Nexon.

Feel free to fill it out if you like: https://forms.gle/td5hUpyXkuyyQ4si6

Comments

• AkirachuAkirachu
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,260
    dat moment when it ask for your talent ranks *looks at all 20 grandmaster*
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    I kind of feel bad for the elves and giants with only 19.
  • AkirachuAkirachu
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,260
    jjeremy wrote: »

its ok so i got 20 the other day there no system message saying so so got 20th grandmaster what i think nexon should do is give elfs a spear class to get the lack of str and give giants some throwing attacking skills and make it its own talent for the lack of dex that way elfs and giants have 20 talents as well
    AlexLight
  • AlexLightAlexLight
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,100

its ok so i got 20 the other day there no system message saying so so got 20th grandmaster what i think nexon should do is give elfs a spear class to get the lack of str and give giants some throwing attacking skills and make it its own talent for the lack of dex that way elfs and giants have 20 talents as well

I absolutely love your idea
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    edited April 9, 2019
    Perhaps I can see elves utilizing spears for there is other means of using one that requires near to no strength to harness it for all that requires for the use is your body's motion in movement which could be Dex while having illusive footwork causing them to be formidable foes to close to mid range combat.

They can also use the spear as an extension of the body's leg to gain footing at an effective mobility to draw a line to pierce through a wall of combat while unleashing a multitude of attacks chipping away the enemy's Defense as well as they're rhythm in the heat of battle.

Truly fitting for elves with the most Dex and mobility speed.

As for Giants I would not know what kind of talent they be lacking for they are rather the most tanky of all the races perhaps using that bulky frame to just use a Flail with shield? Use Flails with chargeable attacks to causing devastating damage the more they feel bold enough to increase charged attacks to land a hit the enemies will feel for a long while?
  • CyberjoelCyberjoel
    Mabinogi Rep: 715

XD i just had all the levels put in. Figured to have it in there but yeah. all the grandmasters :P
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    After that bugle I have come here to tell you that I will not be filling out this survey. There is no incentive to do so.
    Entrapment
  • SorathSorath
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    Gaea wrote: »
    After that bugle I have come here to tell you that I will not be filling out this survey. There is no incentive to do so.

What's the incentive behind reading your unending negative posts?
    Greta
  • firestorm33firestorm33
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    edited April 10, 2019

you know along with that you could have variation of spears like Bo staffs for blunt and polearms for slow, high dmg.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 10, 2019
    Sorath wrote: »

Well you don't have to read or respond to them. Just like I don't have to fill out a survey that barely gives any information as to what it's purpose is.

Now if the staff was the one who wanted this information, they would more than likely have a good reason for us. Such as inquiring about what kind of content or other stuff we would like implemented in the future. This is just a useless census survey. I mean is this survey going to be submitted to devcat? Would devcat even care? Why should they or anyone care about this survey?

OP "Hey come fill out this survey, it will be great!"
    Me "Why?"
    OP "¯\_(ツ)_/¯"
    Me "..."

Call me negative but these are some good questions for starters. lol.
  • SorathSorath
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085

Well you don't have to read them or respond to them. :)

Responding is optional, yes, but being on the forums without seeing them is a physical impossibility. You're the Cerberus guarding the Gates of Forum; to see everything else, one must first endure you.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 10, 2019

Well you don't have to read them or respond to them. :)

Responding is optional, yes, but being on the forums without seeing them is a physical impossibility. You're the Cerberus guarding the Gates of Forum; to see everything else, one must first endure you.

Response updated.
  • roastedpigroastedpig
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,040
    ...personally I thought the survey was okay, and I kinda had a bit of fun filling it up? I dunno. If you don't wanna do something then don't? You don't have to be a damper, ya know?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    6b3673089a1ccc60d36c5188ddc4e69d8a0f57ad_00.gif
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    I mean it's not like it's a Microsoft Edge pop-up that keeps bothering me whenever I close the game.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Faithrend
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I mean it's not like it's a Microsoft Edge pop-up that keeps bothering me whenever I close the game.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You know I type the most random crap in there sometimes? XD
    Kensamaofmari
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    As far as the survey went, it's aight but I doubt it'll address any actual issues. Also, the talent table was a mess and seems unnecessary. Unfortunately, without Nexon's actual insight, none of the questions can be targeted enough to actually give any useful information, as I imagine most of it is just going to be a short sum-up of the suggestions/feedback forum group. In any case, you're probably better off posting this in the Discord than here 'cause apparently these forums are relatively dead in comparison.

Wait, what bugle?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 10, 2019
    As far as the survey went, it's aight but I doubt it'll address any actual issues. Also, the talent table was a mess and seems unnecessary. Unfortunately, without Nexon's actual insight, none of the questions can be targeted enough to actually give any useful information, as I imagine most of it is just going to be a short sum-up of the suggestions/feedback forum group. In any case, you're probably better off posting this in the Discord than here 'cause apparently these forums are relatively dead in comparison.

Wait, what bugle?

Oh there was a bugle in-game earlier in the evening pleading with us to fill out the survey on the forums. That's what prompted me to finally respond to this thread. They really want us to fill out the survey for some reason.

Now it's got me all sus.
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    edited April 10, 2019

Wait, what bugle?

Oh there was a bugle in-game earlier in the evening pleading with us to fill out the survey on the forums. That's what prompted me to finally respond to this thread. They really want us to fill out the survey for some reason.

Now it's got me all sus.

'sus'?

Also, who made the bugle? 'cause if it's the forum poster I can understand why; I doubt there's very many people actually responding lmao.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

Oof. The burn. I feel it.
This discussion has been closed.