Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bamboozled Art

BamboozledqqBamboozledqq
Mabinogi Rep: 570
edited April 24, 2019 in Art Creations

Examples of my styles - My personal website
Contact me on Mabinogi Via Notes - Bamboozledqq (Alexina Server)
If you are not on the Alexina Server and you would still like to commission me please feel free to post and we can come up with payment in another way! (Via PayPal)

Prices -
Please note- if you would like to trade for the art I accept Weapons, Armor, Clothing (F), Wigs (F), Coupons, Gold Boxes, etc.

Sketch - 400k

Icon / PFP (Profile Picture) - 500k

Shoulders Up Illustration - 1m

Half Body Illustration - 1.5m

Full Body Illustration - 2m

Background - Extra 500k (For Illustrations, Free for Icons!)

Extra Person for Illustrations - 500k (Illustrations only!)

Thank you Wakasgihime for the forum set up, I knew I had forgotten something! ♥

IGN:
Server:
Type:
Payment:
Reference:
How to Contact: (Via Discord, email, or Mabinogi)

Other:

Imaizumi

Comments

• ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    edited April 11, 2019
    Hi! Hoping it's alright if I request a commission with an 'order form-esque' setup~

IGN: Wakasagihime
    Server: Alexina
    Type: Full Body Illustration
    Payment: 2m Gold
    Reference: https://imgur.com/a/RSPPr8h

Other:
    If possible could you send me the sketch/lineart version of the piece as well? Np if not.
    You can do anything for the pose unless you greatly prefer input from my side~
    I don't mind paying before or after, whichever you prefer;

Thank you!

Edit: fixed my IGN, was incorrectly Wakasgihime when it should have been Wakasagihime ; was missing an 'a'
    Bamboozledqq
  • BamboozledqqBamboozledqq
    edited April 11, 2019
    Imaizumi wrote: »

Hi! Thanks for being my first commission here, I will get started on this ASAP~ As well I knew I was forgetting something...
    As well after you approve of the finished work you can pay me. I will also of course happily send you the sketch/line art of it after I'm finished.

I'll be in contact with you soon! Thank you for the commission! :D

Imaizumi

What would be a good way to contact you? I've tried to put your IGN to add you but it tells me it can't find you.

• ImaizumiImaizumi
    edited April 11, 2019

What would be a good way to contact you? I've tried to put your IGN to add you but it tells me it can't find you.

AH That's my bad. My listed IGN had a typo. It was missing an 'a'. I edited it to be correctly ' Wakasagihime ' now ><

You can also add DM me on these forums, or add me on discord if you use that.
    I respond fastest on discord I think.
    Discord ID is made of feed#1637

Really sorry about all this!
    Bamboozledqq

AH That's my bad. My listed IGN had a typo. It was missing an 'a'. I edited it to be correctly ' Wakasagihime ' now ><

Added you on Discord, and on mabi just in case! :D When I wake up if you've replied I'll get to you as soon as I wake up~
  • ImaizumiImaizumi

Added you on Discord, and on mabi just in case! :D When I wake up if you've replied I'll get to you as soon as I wake up~

I didn't get the request;; might be because there's spaces in my name. What's ur ID and I'll try to add;; Sorry!

I didn't get the request;; might be because there's spaces in my name. What's ur ID and I'll try to add;; Sorry!
    Oops! Haha Contact me Via Discord - Bamboozledqq#0129 or on Mabinogi Via Notes - Bamboozledqq (Alexina Server)

Finished work for Wakasagihime! (Excluding the linework)
    image1.png?width=480&height=640
    ImaizumiEvuu
    Bump!
    Commission finished for Evuu ~
    image0.png
    Imaizumi