Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Is it just me?

GretaGreta
Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
edited February 9, 2017 in Town Square
Forum is acting weird to me. It doesn't display page numbers, i instead get square thingies in there. It also does not load Home section so i had to do this around by pressing my profile and clicking one of my past comments in forums to make me get in General Chat... I get feeling i'm the only one here who is experiencing this because i see others are posting comments with no issues at all.
Helsa

Comments

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    I am not having an issue.
  • GretaGreta
    This is really weird. My forum looks so broken now all of sudden lool.
    Helsa
  • NasumiRayneNasumiRayne
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    edited February 9, 2017
    What I don't understand is this on occasions... the submit button does nothing by the way.
    submitwut.png
  • GretaGreta
    edited February 9, 2017
    I think my browser or pc is doing something here. RIP.

EDIT: Yup, Opera went nuts for some reason. Now i'm using Chrome and everything looks and works just fine.
    Helsa
  • YutsukiYutsuki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    I never had any problems with the forums... I used Chrome, I do admit it's a bit slow from time to time.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Hm, never had any issues myself. Other than that logging into the forums is a nuisance.

My friend has been having issues with her browser in general though.
    Pictures are often placed oddly and everything is often a clusterdump.
    She hasn't tried the forums with that issue though. It's quite odd.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    The thing I experience a lot on here is timeouts when trying to post something. :|