Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Korea's Valentine Sales and Event

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    They literally look like remake Tuan wings lol.
    Helsa
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited February 10, 2017
    Kinda looks like Matador and Flamenco outfits.

Reminds me of that Glewyas cutscene from eating a Granita.
    oQaMoW1.png
  • YutsukiYutsuki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    *gasps* The outfit...
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    The flamenco dress is so pretty <3_<3
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Kinda looks like Matador and Flamenco outfits.

if that was a guess then you got it right lol

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    giants almost always look better in clothing xD it's not a new thing
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    TT.TT they stuck the Matador and Falmenco Dancer outfits in a gacha OTL. I was looking forward to those. And the wings too........
    I love Gachas.... just not the digital kind.....
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Korore wrote: »
    There is no such thing as enough wings!

Oh, yes there is! LOL. The best looking ones are the simple ones. They go with anything!

Honestly, I never take off my butterfly wings. They simply are my look now.

If Nexon wants to really get me going, they'd release new dark-hair colors for elves. (Such as dark browns.) I'd be all over that.
    Kitsuyasha
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    let me guess, more homestead props... we really need a homestead land upgrade, we are running out of space.
    SherriKitsuyasha
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    Only thing I would want is the female patissier wig, and would love it as a hairstyle (that is unless devcat would add a slot for glasses, and hats like they did with tails)
    Kitsuyasha
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Added the Korean notices of the gachapon and event, looks like the event may involve the Iron Pot in some way.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    I honestly like the wings but I'll have to wait to see them in game before making a final judgement, not intending to buy any gachas when/if we get them so I'm hoping the drop rate will be low enough I can get a pair lol.

Anyone know what the chocolate kupa is for though? My phone translated the page but it's not showing on the list of rewards for the event, I'm just wondering if it's a gem or for the HS or what.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    edited February 10, 2017
    I honestly like the wings but I'll have to wait to see them in game before making a final judgement, not intending to buy any gachas when/if we get them so I'm hoping the drop rate will be low enough I can get a pair lol.

Anyone know what the chocolate kupa is for though? My phone translated the page but it's not showing on the list of rewards for the event, I'm just wondering if it's a gem or for the HS or what.

Or you could preview them early buy using the Character Sim2. labo.erinn.biz/cs/top.php
    Runs best in Firefox with the IE tab.
    A lot of it is in Japanese, a little less is in Korean, but there's plenty translated n2 English.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    the event with the homestead items is a daily event that uses the kitchen dungeons but the dungeon is only a 5 minute timer so it should be fairly easy
    Darkpixie99
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited February 11, 2017
    Oh, a gacha. Like we haven't gotten enough of those. And we get more recycled events.
    Oooh I need those outfits! I'll be so mad if we got to wait a year for them to go global, only for them to be Gacha Only! [img]http://forum2.nexon.net/images/smilies/mad.png"; title="Mad"[/img]
    I want the wigs especially. The female one.. er, the blonde one.. looks very pretty. I can't read Korean

Also.. bleh, more wings. >_>
    At least it's not tails AGAIN.
    Sphyra21Darkpixie99
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    edited February 11, 2017
    @badnewsbarrett
    Tried to recolor in the character sim to one of the colors they come in, but I did it from memory so it might not be right:

cd75f6eb6dbc1d22beaf57745dfd5550.jpg

And here's my idealized version:

d9d848494017b3142a01042c2853bac5.jpg
    badnewsbarrett
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
    It breaks my heart to see KRs content! I know there's a chance we'll see this in the future but god look at all the shinys! Anyone know if the patissier hair is a wig? I hope not. I'd love to see more hair options instead of more wigs. Though I am still smarting from the "hair coupon" concept. ono
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Kitsuyasha wrote: »
    It breaks my heart to see KRs content! I know there's a chance we'll see this in the future but god look at all the shinys! Anyone know if the patissier hair is a wig? I hope not. I'd love to see more hair options instead of more wigs. Though I am still smarting from the "hair coupon" concept. ono
    There's no new hair styles. They are all wigs.
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
    Ellisya wrote: »
    Kitsuyasha wrote: »
    There's no new hair styles. They are all wigs.

Aw no D:
    I was hoping for the best. Oh well...maybe one day we'll have that separate slot for glasses/ears/ect people have been asking for.